Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and conditions apply to those orders either placed via the website or over the telephone to either 01283-815307 – 07745057823 – 07966616670.
These Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. However your continued use of Revived and Restored (R&R) website does constitute your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
R&R reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without giving notice to you and any changes will take affect from that date.
R&R, is a UK based business that primarily restores furniture and is set up to sell directly to the General Public. These Terms and Conditions apply to purchases by the General Public and not trade transactions that have totally separate Terms to be agreed at time of contract.
We obey the UK Law regarding Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds. The Consumer Rights Act (which replaced the Sale of Goods Act in October 2015) sets out the Law. Returns will only be discussed if you are able to produce a proof of purchase i.e. the original receipt. Without a receipt we cannot do anything to help you. We can only discuss a transaction with the person that made the purchase and not a third party. We do not offer refunds on any products purchased
2. Goods are to be paid for in full at the time of order and the purchaser must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Please note that the purchaser must be over the age of 18.
3. Your order will not be confirmed until a member of the R&R team contacts you to confirm the order details and check the delivery prices.
4. We aim to deliver stock items within 10 working days of receiving payment in full, but bespoke items may take a little longer.
5. The Business is not VAT registered therefore all of the prices quoted are not vat able.
6. Title to goods shall only pass when R&R has received cleared funds in full.
7. Collection can be arranged by the Purchaser and collected direct from R&R premises. R&R will take no responsibility for any damage or loss caused by this method of collection.
8. Delivery Charges - once you have contacted us either by phone or email and provided us with a delivery address and the reference number for the item, R&R will provide you with a quote for delivery. Delivery will be made to ground floor only, however arrangements can be made for most items to be delivered to another floor for a fee.
9. Our deliveries are carried out for us by an external delivery firm and vetted by R&R, they are experts at what they do and fully insured to move our products. In the unlikely event that a claim for damages to property whilst a delivery is carried out is needed, this is to be made directly to R&R and we take this up with the delivery company who has their own insurance for this activity.
10. We can arrange deliveries to anywhere within the UK and other overseas countries, please call for a quote.
11. The majority of our furniture is fully assembled so it’s vital that access points are measured in advance of your delivery. Furniture measurements are detailed on our website. We will do all we can to assist and will explore every possibility to get the furniture to the final position that you desire. However, if the delivery team think it is not possible then we may ask to leave the item in a safe and convenient alternative location.
12. Damages and shortages are to be reported at the time of delivery before the driver leaves, no claims will be dealt with if they are not reported at the time of delivery or collection.
13. Each piece as a unique finish, meaning that any brush marks or inconsistencies will be a natural result of the artisan process.
14. If you need to return an item because it is faulty or as a result of something we have done wrong, we will not charge you for the return or collection costs. If, however, you simply change your mind and wish to cancel the order after delivery, you will need to pay the return or collection costs.
15. If a product is deemed to be faulty and not repairable on site by R&R you must return it within 30 days to be considered for a refund. After this period of time we will only consider a repair to the item.
16. If you have a change of heart, you can cancel at any time before your item is dispatched in the UK. Simply contact us and we'll cancel your order and give you a full refund. Cancellations made after the dispatch of your item(s) will need to be made at the time of delivery, via a refusal of delivery or within 14 days of delivery by contacting us.
17. If you need to return an item because it is faulty or as a result of something we have done wrong, we will not charge you for the return or collection costs. If, however, you simply change your mind and wish to cancel the order after delivery, you will need to pay for the return or collection costs.
18. Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand delivery. Failure to do so may result in R&R being unable to refund you,particularly if the returned item is damaged in transit or whilst on the purchaser’s property.
19. We recommend that you use insured registered delivery and keep the receipt. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit.
We do not sell paint. Instead we offer a full re-painting of furniture/repair service in your home, please email us at sales@revived&restored.uk for a quote or more information
*Please note that Revived and Restored values and respects your privacy and will never share your info and photos with a third party with out your permission.